Are you looking for support in your homeschooling journey? Do you wish you had a community of like-minded moms that you could connect with for encouragement and ideas? Do you want someone to walk with you as you step outside the box in your homeschool and embrace what your family really needs?
THERE IS A PLACE FOR YOU!
The Delightful Homeschool Moms Group is a private group that can be joined by paying a monthly membership fee.
COST: $8 per month (cancel anytime!)
- Support and encouragement in your homeschool journey
- A community of moms who are in a similar season of life as you
- Posts or videos throughout the week from myself that offer encouragement, ideas, and real-life moments from our home
- The opportunity to ask questions or celebrate victories in your homeschool
- Time slots available for one on one consultation with Julie
- Live Q&A sessions with me (and special guests!)
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- Homeschooling moms who want their homes to be a place where learning is enjoyed
- Moms who are finished with their homeschooling journey and want to share their wisdom by encouraging others
- Supporters who would like to financially support our ministry, even if they don’t plan on actively being part of the group
Why is there a cost for the group?
- to limit the size of the group and ensure that those who join really want to be here
- And…to support our family ministry of encouraging families to live intentional lives!
How do I access the group?
- Once you sign up you’ll get instructions on how to request access to the private group. You’ll then be able to participate in the group on your mobile device using the Mighty Networks app, or through your computer.
When does my membership renew?
- Your membership will renew each month on the same date that you joined (so if you joined on July 25, it will renew on the 25th of each month) You may cancel anytime!
I look forward to getting to know you better!
Ready to be part of the community?
Email email@example.com for technical difficulties